Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello, it's been awhile...

Blockhead

Good morning crazy world. I'm trying hard to stay optimistic in light of all the wild things that are going on around me. Obama troubles, money woes, business crash and burns, foreclosures and bankruptcies abound! What's next in these troubled times? How many of us will go down and who will survive? What will we do to reinvent ourselves, our country, our world? 

What place and future does art have in all of this madness? How are artist's to make a living? Talk about selling our souls..... I have to stay positive and know that my soul will stay intact and make it through to keep creating. For what is my life without my art? 

1 comment:

tom said...

ART CAN DRAW FROM ALL THIS MADNESS LIKE IT HAS ALWAYS DONE. IT RFLECTS WHAT WE FEEL AND DO AS A WHOLE IN WHAT EVER MEDIUM IS CHOOSEN. WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT ART GOOD QUESTION ONLY THAT ART GIVES LIFE AND TAKES LIFE AS YOU SEE IT.
MAKING A LIVING IS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT AND WHAT ROAD YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN A COMMERCIAL WAY.
- TOM -