Sunday, November 15, 2009

Onward

Sleight of Hand
Mirror, Mirror
Plunge (detail)
Plunge
Here, at long last are some images from my show Transformation, which came down this past Thursday. I sold 7 pieces! and surpassed the goal that I had set for the amount I wanted to sell. Thank you Christine Kane and Gailann Bruen and Lisa Call for setting me on the right track.

Thursday was a sad day for me. I always have a hard time with transitions and taking down a show is high up there with "what do I do next?" and "how do I top that?" Well the thing is I don't have to top that. I just have to keep moving on, to the next goal, the next show, the next event and make them the focus so that I don't feel this big empty hole in my life.

So moving in the right direction I am participating in a craft show called Handmade in New York on December 12th from 11am to 5pm at St. Anthony's Church on the corner of Sullivan and Houston Sts. in NYC. I will have jewelry, scarves, fabric bags, cards and other paper goods and some small artwork. Hope to see you there! Tell me you saw this blog post and I'll give you a 10% discount on your total purchase. 

Another way for me to move forward is to start posting on this blog again regularly. So my promise to myself is to post at least once a week, more if time permits. See you again soon...

No comments: